Nelson County Parks and Recreation
Skip to nav
Pre-registration is necessary for all classes and activities and will be done on a first-come/first-served basis until full unless noted.
- Payment is due at registration
- Make checks payable to: Nelson County Recreation and mail to the P.O. box listed above.
- Refunds may be requested prior to the registration deadline & may be subject to handling fees. Refunds will be given when NCPR cancels an activity. NCPR reserves the right to cancel any program due to insufficient enrollment or to make any late changes. All registrants will be notified of any changes.
- During inclement weather call our Cancellation/Information Line for messages about your class or activity. 434.263.7131
- If you are a person with a disability and desire any accommodations to participate in an activity, please call the NCPR office at least 10 days prior to the activity unless otherwise noted.